Wanted the sofa but it was too long for my small apt so got the chair. It's beautiful. But much larger than a seat (can fit two children or small adults) very DEEP, so it takes up a lot of space from your wall. Further, the nap on the lovely velvet fabric is quite pressure sensitive; so pressure puts noticeable impressions on it. It arrived with many "wrinkles" and reverse-nap impressions; must have been stored sideways in shipping truck--so the side was demarcated. Unfortunately I had to return it due to that, and one more shipping boo-boo. But it's gorgeous. Also, it's hard to find cotton fabric and hard to find real down included in the stuffing, at that price point, anymore.
$100 Front Door Delivery to ZIP code
$129 Houston Local Delivery to ZIP code
The sherbert hue of the Blair Chair in Vance Blossom is immediately appetizing to a viewers most primal sense. However, the chair and it's corresponding sofa are surprisingly versatile as the velvet fabric structure picks up a lot of light, lending itself to a variety of settings.
- Kiln dried hardwood frame is certified from sustainable forest vendors
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Down-blend seat and back cushions use environmentally friendly plant-based foam.
- Padding materials are comprised of 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Springs consist of 95% recycled metal components
- Benchmade in the USA